1. Plasters: Used for small cuts/grazes
2. Wound dressing: Used for larger cuts to apply pressure to stop the bleeding
3. Roller bandages: Used to hold dressings in place, apply pressure and stop bleeding
– Hold Ice packs in place to reduce swelling
4. Triangular bondage: Used as a bandage
– Can also be used as a dressing if it’s sterile to cover a large wound or burn
5. Disposable gloves: Used to reduce risks of infection between you and the casualty
6. Face shields/Pocket masks: Used to reduce infection when giving rescue breaths
7. Alcohol free cleansing: Used to clean the skin around the wound
8. Gauze Swaps: Used as dressings / padding / swabs to clean around the wound.
9. Sticky/Adhesive tape: Used to hold dressings in place.
10. Scissors: Used to cut through clothing to get to the wound
Read more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch…